Follow me @LadyQuixote on Twitter:
*Lynda Lee is my pen name
With the exception of public figures, all of the names I use in my writings are changed for privacy.
After blogging as "Alaina," I have decided to use my real first name (with a fake last name), because I was on the Oprah Show years ago and she introduced me by my first name only.
When my memoir is published, I plan to make a book trailer using my clip from the Oprah Show.
My PTSD Posts:
- The New York Times “Likes” Me!
- Do You Worry About What People Think?
- Schizophrenia – 1968 (A Poem)
- Trauma Triggers
- OK…. So I’m Not the Poster Person for “I Was Crazy and Now I’m Sane.”
- When Haters Hate: Rocking Cellos ~ Shake it Off ~ and HOPE in front of me
- Do You Ever Feel ”All Wrong?” Here’s Why That is a Lie
- The Surprising Way I (Mostly) Overcame My Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Insomnia (updated)
- Complex PTSD is Not a Personality Disorder
- On Trigger Warnings: Access, Engagement and Resilience
- “The Narcissistic Mother”
- GOING CRAZY: a real-life horror story
- Broken Brain
- How to Heal PTSD
- Who Am I? (Updated with a PS)
- A Very Un-Christmas-Like Trauma Story.
- My “Real” Reason For Disabling Comments On My Blog Is Because… I Am Not 100% “Normal” and This Is The Best I Can Do At This Time
- Some Days This Is All I Need To Do
- We’re Not Just Getting Older, We’re Getting Sillier…
- Do We Have To Go To Church? – the text
- I Want to Hide (comments allowed*) — updated
- Another Scary Experience
- PTSD Re-traumatization and Self Isolation
Author Archives: Lynda Lee
Originally posted on A Blog About Healing From PTSD:
The lyrics to an old Beatles song have been dancing around in my head lately: – – – When I get older losing my hair Many years from now Will you…
I haven’t been here in a while, because I logged out of this WordPress account and started a whole new WordPress account with a new Gravatar and a new blog. The reason I went to all that bother is … Continue reading